The term 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of Sconzo. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of Sconzo.
- The content of the pages of Sconzo is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Sconzo for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Sconzo is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Sconzo meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in Sconzo which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on Sconzo.
- From time to time Sconzo may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).